Saturday, May 21, 2005

Hanging out in the Southern Hemisphere

Well my schedule feels dramatically slower as I make myself available for interviews - which means stay in the same damn place for a couple weeks.

I picked up temp work, very exciting, mail-merging fun, but yesterday I officially worked my first day in another country - whoo hoo! After passing my 4 month, out-o-the-country anniversary on the 17th.

It's the weekend and I'm going to go climb a volcano tomorrow morning, sounds more dramatic than it is as there are 10 or 20 volcanoes in Auckland. I'm just going to go climb the big one on the other side of the ferry route.

Monday back to envelope stuffing, and awaiting interviews and more resume requests. It's crazy, but I keep having permanent jobs pushed in my direction (and assurances that immigration is a non-issue), so I may have to decide whether or not to move here...humm. Maybe just for a year or two...

Listening live KUT stream on Friday night in Austin while it's Saturday afternoon here, damn I miss Austin music. (I heard Los Lonely Boys on the radio here!)

Nuff' rambling, as there isn't much to report. Cheers.

No comments: