Thursday, June 09, 2005

A whole new wave of panic/excitment

I'm not sure if I am more excited or frightened, but I landed a pretty damn good job here in New Zealand - IT consultant for a company called Intergen in Wellington. This at the same time as my Dad and sister Audrey arriving to travel, and Whitney's visit around the corner.

A job measured in years not months. Stop my trip, immigrate to a foreign country, renewed missing of friends, 4 weeks holiday, 40 hour work weeks, local access to worldclass sailing, snowboarding, and mountain biking - the thoughts are still swirling around like a blender in my head. When I get a moment to think I put something reasonable down.

Excited, scared, thrilled, frightened.... this might take a couple days to settle into. (start date July 12 so I've got time)

No comments: