Sunday, May 14, 2006

Swaying Elephant

This is what my mate Scottie says when you gets itchy feet, "Swaying Elephant" - apparently elephants in captivity began to sway. I'm laying in bed late on a Sunday morning and found this website that makes a travel map of which countries you've been to.

I'm at 20 countries which is only 8%! And when I see it visually I'm flabbergasted by these massive chunks of the world of which I've not seen a bit.

So now I'm just chomping at the bit to go to Europe in July, and also to do some serious travel again soon in South America, Africa, and Asia.



create your own visited country map

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mine doesn't even look as good as yours...

What does your State map look like?

Anonymous said...

I sway at the bus stop and in line.... hm
-Jessi